If you have a map of this course, please email email@example.com
Andy Jackson and Karen Ledger were the fastest male and female on standard respectively at the VTTA National 50-Mile Championships that took place near Seaton Ross on Saturday afternoon.
Jackson (AeroCoach) finished with an overall time of 1-45-09 and with a +31-50 to finish as the fastest male on standard.
The AeroCoach rider recently finished third at the VTTA National 25-Mile Championship and also adds this victory to the one he achieved at the Bike-Pace 50 in mid-May.
He will be hoping to continue his fine form in to next weekend, where he is due to ride in the National 50-Mile Championship in South Wales.
Karen Ledger (Ace Test Team) finished with an overall time of 1-56-33 and with a +33-00 to clinch the top step on the podium as fastest overall female. She was awarded the Curtis Cup as she achieved the best time on standard across the whole championship.
Keith Ainsworth (Sheffrec CC) finished with a +30-50 to claim the second step on the podium.
Ainsworth adds this podium finish to the third place he achieved on the 13th of June at the VTTA East Anglian 10 and will be hoping for more good fortune at the VTTA North Midlands 10 next weekend.
David Hargreaves (North Lancs RC) was the man to finish in third with a time of +29-19.
Steve Ayres (Bronte Wheelers) produced the second fastest overall time, finishing his run with a time of 1-48-09.
The third fastest was Mark Wolstenhome (Team Swift) who clocked a time of 1-49-16 after his 50 miles.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Ben Gretton.
1. Andy Jackson (AeroCoach) +31:50
2. Keith Ainsworth (Sheffrec CC) +30:50
3. Dave Hargreaves (North Lancs RC) +29:25
1. Karen Ledger (Ace Test Team) + 33:00
2. Deborah Moss (Team Merlin) +26:34
3. Liz Ball (Valley Striders CC) +20:19
1. Andy Jackson (AeroCoach) 1:45:09
2. Steve Ayres (Bronte Wheelers) 1:48:09
3. Mark Wolstenholme ( Team Swift) 1:49:16
1. Karen Ledger (Ace Test Team) 1:56:33
2. Deborah Moss (Team Merlin) 2:04:20
3. Gemma Hutchins (Blaydon CC) 2:12:36