Ioan Smallwood claimed victory at the Cardiff Ajax 10 in Caerphilly on Saturday for the promoting club.
A pleasant and sunny but windy afternoon greeted the riders at the Abercarn-Risca course and the local fast-man did not disappoint.
Smallwood was the last man off and he blitzed the course, stopping the clock in a time of 20 minutes 57 seconds giving him a significant winning margin of one minute 22 seconds.
Carwyn Davies (Cwmcarn Paragon Road Club) finished second with a time of 22.19.
Smallwood was joined in the top three by 16-year-old team mate Joe Rees, whose impressive time of 22:22 saw him into third just three seconds behind Davies.
The veteran's competition was incredibly close with just five seconds separating the top 3 on standard.
John Vickery of Cwmcarn Paragon came out on top, his factored time of 24.03 was also good enough for tenth place overall.
Claire Hann (Bristol & District Triathletes) claimed the women’s prize clocking a time of 25.04 and finishing 19th in the overall standings.
She was the first woman off and none of the other female riders could eclipse the time, Jasmine Bowyer (Cardiff Ajax) came closest to doing so stopping the clock on 25:54 to take second.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Ioan Smallwood (Cardiff Ajax CC) 20.57
2. Carwyn Davies (Cwmcarn Paragon Road Club) 22.19
3. Joe Rees (Cardiff Ajax CC) 22.22
4. Samuel Utting (Cardiff Ajax CC) 22.34
5. Chris Smith (Cwmcarn Paragon Road Club) 22.35
6. Matt J Smith (Port Talbot Whs CC) 23.04
7. Lloyd Morgan (Cardiff Ajax CC) 23.18
8. Gareth Rees (Cwmcarn Paragon Road Club) 23.53
9. James Tate (Beacon Roads CC) 23.56
10. Jon Vickery (Cwmcarn Paragon Road Club) 24.03
Woman: Claire Hann (Bristol & District Triathletes) 25.04
Vet on standard: Jon Vickery