Conrad Moss (Nopinz) continued his winning form as he dominated the Mid-Devon CC 25 to win by over two minutes, while Martina Geraghty (Penzance Wheelers CC) was equally on form in the women’s event.
Moss, who won the Royal Dean Forest CC 25 and the Cardiff 100 Miles RCC 50 last month, was again on the top spot of the podium.
The out and back S4/25 course saw riders travel north away from Buckfastleigh in Devon and up a gradual climb before turning for home and head up the other side.
Despite the course 44-year-old Moss still recorded an average speed of over 30 miles per hour on his way to another victory.
Fellow veteran Matt Slater (Revo Racing) chased Moss home in a time of 50.47, while Rob Scott (City Cycle Couriers RT) took third in 52.14.
Meanwhile in the women’s category Geraghty stormed to a clear win clocking a time of 1:02.53.
A close battle for second was taken by Rose Willis (St Austell Wheelers) in 1:04.23 just 21 seconds ahead of Nikki Toomer (Exeter Wheelers).
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Conrad Moss (Nopinz) 48.43
2. Matt Slater (Revo Racing) 50.47
3. Rob Scott (City Cycle Couriers RT) 52.14
4. Lubos Obornik (CS Dynamo) 53.14
5. Paul Walshe (Plymouth Corinthians CC) 53.47
6. Gavin Macdougall (Royal Navy & Royal Marines CA) 53.59
7. Lee Sanderson (Mid Devon CC) 54.11
8. Andrew Parnowski (City Cycle Couriers RT) 54.28
9. Chris Vellacott (Royal Navy & Royal Marines CA) 55.00
10. Lee Adams (Tavistock Wheelers) 55.35
1. Martina Geraghty (Penzance Wheelers CC) 1:02.53
2. Rose Willis (St Austell Wheelers) 1:04.23
3. Nikki Toomer (Exeter Wheelers) 1:04.44