If you have a map of this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kirsty McSeveney and Samuel Wadsley powered to victory in the Bournemouth Jubilee Wheelers 25-mile open time-trial on Sunday morning on the South coast.
Primera-TeamJobs rider Samuel Wadsley managed to overtake what would be his nearest rival as he took his sixth victory of the season on record in conclusive fashion.
Wadsley eventually crossed the line in 50-39 and Greg Parker (Estrella Bikes) – the man he had overtaken – would be the closest to his time, despite falling 1-27 behind the winning time.
21-year-old Wadsley returned to the top step after a disappointing eighth place in his last outing.
Parker will no doubt have been pleased with his timing despite having to settle for second as the 55-year-old veteran clocked a time of 52-06 as well as finishing as top veteran on standard going 16-57 quicker than standard time.
He was closely followed by fellow veteran Steven Pink (Poole Wheelers) only four seconds adrift.
Ending a dry spell of June, Kirsty McSeveney (a3crg) placed herself atop the podium for the first time in five events.
Her last victory came in the VC St Raphael 10 in May and despite a featuring in major placings, McSeveney was unable to convert to wins since.
A time of 59-46 meant she was the only women below the hour barrier and a convincing winner as well – by over two minutes.
Angela Burkinell (Sotonia CC) was her closest challenger clocking 1-01-58 while Poole Wheelers rider Lauren Bishop was third in 1-03-05.
Mary Corbett (Sotonia CC) and Stuart Peckham (New Forest CC) were crowned VTTA Wessex Vets Tandem champions as well as riding to raise money for charity.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Jack Cudworth.
1. Samuel Wadsley (Primera-TeamJobs) 50.39
2. Greg Parker (Estrella Bikes) 52.06
3. Steven Pink (Poole Wheelers) 52.10
4. Matt Burden (73 Degrees Bicycles) 52.26
5. Andy Langdown (Blazing Saddles) 52.42
6. Anthony Green (New Forest CC) 53.18
7. Neil Mackley (a3crg) 53.23
8. Mark Valentine (Poole Wheelers) 54.02
9. Matt Dixon (Sotonia CC) 55.04
10. Tom Stocker (Bournemouth Jubilee Wheelers) 55.08
1. Kirsty McSeveney (a3crg) 58.46
2. Angela Burkinell (Sotonia CC) 1:01.58
3. Lauren Bishop (Poole Wheelers) 1:03.05