If you have a map of this course, please email email@example.com
Nick Tarmey and Kirsty McSeveney proved quickest in the time trial event at the Tornado Road CC 10-mile event near Bransgore, Hampshire, on Sunday.
Meanwhile, in the equally popular road bike event it was James Horton and Michelle Walter who took the honours on the P337 course, which starts near Holmsley, heads north to Thorney Hill, then down through Bransgore and back round up Lyndhurst Road. Riders covered two laps of the five-mile circuit.
40-year-old Tarmey, the VC Venta rider from Winchester, clocked 22-34 to take the win by 41 seconds from Andover Wheelers rival Matthew Buckley, while third spot in the time trial event went to Paul Lockyer (New Forest CC) who was 59 seconds shy of Tarmey.
In-form Mcseveney, the 38-year-old from Fareham, clocked 27-22 to win by 1-45 from Lizzy Stocker (Iris Race Team).
While it was Tarmey’s first victory of the season following third spot in the a3crg 10 a fortnight earlier, Mcseveney has already tasted victory on two occasions as fastest woman in the a3crg 10 and the Andover Wheelers 24.
In the road bike event 35-year-old Horton – who was also fastest on a road bike in last month’s VC St Raphael 16.5 – clocked 24-21 to win by eight seconds from Dave Dent (GS Stella), while Neil Mackley (a3crg) was two seconds further back in third.
Bournemouth Arrow rider Michelle Walter clocked 32-02, the 58-year-old being fastest woman on a road bike.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
Time Trial bikes:
1. Nick Tarmey (VC Venta) 22.34
2. Matthew Buckley (Andover Wheelers) 23.15
3. Paul Lockyer (New Forest CC) 23.33
4. Simon Berogna (VC St Raphael) 23.35
5. James Fox (VC Venta) 23.56
6. Julian Lockwood (Primera TeamJobs) 24.02
Women: Kirsty McSeveney (a3crg) 27.22
1. James Horton (VC St Raphael) 24.21
2. Dave Dent (GS Stella) 24.29
3. Neil Mackley (a3crg) 24.31
4. Mitchell Webber (Andover Wheelers) 25.09
5. Thom Hayward (VC Venta) 25.21
6. Bryce Dyer (AeroCoach) 25.30
Women: Michelle Walter (Bournemouth Arrow) 32.02