If you have a map of this course, please email email@example.com
Celtic Series Aero criteria
• No tri bars, clip on bars or Spinaci bars.
• No disc wheels. Both front and rear wheels must have a minimum of 12 spokes
· each. The maximum rim depth on all wheels is 65mm.
• No aero helmet or a helmet that covers the ears or a helmet with a visor to be used.
• Riders must not ride with their forearms resting on the handlebars at any time.
· No restrictions on clothing, shoe covers etc.
Celtic Series Points
There will be no overall Celtic Series Prize for the aero category. There will be on the day awards for each round.
A consolidated result will be produced for points purposes so riders will earn points for their club towards the prestigious Dragon Trophy and based upon their age and gender will earn points towards the individual awards. This means you can qualify for a series trophy or age award by riding a mixture of TT and Road bike rides. The rationale for this is that the aero category is designed to increase participation especially from outside traditional TT riders not to simply redistribute riders.
Remember technically this is a separate event so all aero riders will start in a block probably at the beginning of the field. So there will be limited opportunity to cater for individual start requests. You cannot qualify for the aero prize from the "main" event.