Oscar Nilsson-Julien and Elspeth Grace topped the podium as the fastest male and female respectively at the Stevenage CC 25 near Guilden Morden in Cambridgeshire on Saturday afternoon.
Nilsson-Julien (VC Londres) finished his run with a time of 52-19 to finish with the fastest time by any rider on the day.
He was last victorious at the London Phoenix CC 9.2 at the end of April and also achieved a third place finish at the North Road CC 25 in May.
The London-based rider will be hoping to continue his winning form over the remainder of the season and add more positive results to his record.
Elspeth Grace (Cambridge University CC) topped the podium in the women’s event after finishing her run with a time of 1-07-13.
Grace last achieved a podium finish at the Cambridge University CC hill climb in November 2018, where she finished second.
The Cambridge University CC rider will be hoping that her winning form can continue over the remainder of the season and hopefully add another win to her record.
Joe Gorman (Stevenage CC) finished the event in second place after finishing his run with a time of 56-34, and the podium was completed by Richard O’Rourke (Team Vision Racing) after he clocked a time of 57-04 respectively.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Ben Gretton.
1. Oscar Nilsson-Julien (VC De Londres) 52-19
2. Joe Gorman (Stevenage CC) 56-34
3. Richard O’Rourke (Team Vision Racing) 57-04
4. Ian Woodcock (Bedfordshire Road RT) 57-05
5. John Franklin (Twickenham CC) 57-07
6. Archie Peet (Welwyn Wheelers) 57-39
7. Andy Stuart (Velo Club St Raphael) 57-52
8. David Halliday (Newmarket Cycling & Triathlon Club) 58-42
9. Jonathan Peters (Team Milton Keynes) 58-57
10.Michael Parker (TMG Horizon CT) 59-05
Women: Elspeth Grace (Cambridge University CC) 1-07-13