Adam Duggleby continued his impressive start to the time trialing season after picking up victory at the Ilkley CC 10 in a course record time on Sunday.
The double Paralympic Gold Medal Winner for Great Britain was in fine form and put to use the good conditions on the Addingham course between Ilkley and Skipton in North Yorkshire.
The 32-year-old from Leeds won in a course record time at the Malton Wheelers 10.5 event just two weeks ago, and repeated his feat here.
Duggleby (Vive Le Velo) stopped the clock at 23 minutes and two seconds, topping the field of fifty finishers and smashing the previous best time by 34 seconds, a time previously held by Philip Graves.
Despite losing his course record Graves (Nopinz), who was second to Duggleby two weeks ago, came home second fastest again posting a time of 23.50, well clear of the rest of the field.
Stewart Gormley (Team Swift) completed the podium places, a time of 25.16 was good enough for third place
Gormley finished ahead of team mate Dave Bramley by just seven seconds, whose fourth place overall also saw him the highest placed veteran.
A time of 30.47 was good enough to give Lisa Dickinson (Team Lusso) the prize for the fastest woman on the Addingham course.
She stopped the clock 48 seconds quicker than next female rider, Karen Taylor (Vertex Biemme RT).
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Adam Duggleby (Vive Le Velo) 23.02
2. Philip Graves (Nopinz) 23.50
3. Stewart Gormley (Team Swift) 25.16
4. Dave Bramley (Team Swift) 25.23
5. Blair Buss (SSLL Racing Team) 25.38
6. Ian Mitchelson (Albarosa CC) 25.41
7. Peter Watson (Harrogate Nova CC) 25.51
8. Michael Cross (Yorkshire Road Club) 27.11
9. Ben Stead (Halifax Imperial Whs) 27.13
10. Lee Morley (Ilkley CC) 27.27
Women: Lisa Dickinson (Team Lusso) 30.47