Victory went to Simon Wilson in the West Pennine Road Club 10-mile time trial on Saturday evening, while Deborah Moss (Team Merlin) was fastest woman.
National 10-Mile Championship bronze medallist Wilson, 38 and riding for Ribble Pro Cycling, clocked 19-27 to win by 32 seconds from Richard Bideau (Pendle Forest CC), with Springfield Financial RT rider Derek Parkinson third, another 1-14 behind.
And in the women’s event Moss, the 49-year-old Team Merlin rider, covered the L109 course in 23-21 to win by just seven seconds from Charlotte Boothman (ABC Centreville).
The course takes riders from the start point to the north east of Clitheroe near Sawley down the A59 to the junction with the A671 to the south of the Lancashire town, before heading back up and finishing short of the start point between Chatburn and Sawley.
Wilson’s win was victory number three for this season according to his CTT profile, which shows him winning the Lancaster CC hilly 21 in March as well as the North Lancashire Road Club 10 on April 20.
Moss’s win over Boothman comes after Boothman had beaten her to victory in the VTTA (North Lancs and Lakes) 25-mile event last month by 33 seconds. Since then, Moss has shown her form with a win in the Manchester and District TTA 25 last weekend.
Moss is next due to be in action in the Lancashire Road Club 10 in two week’s time.
Below the podium places, Matthew Kirkbridge (Aerobic Power RT) just missed out on third spot by a mere two seconds, while Paul Braithwaite (Pendle Forest CC) was another 15 seconds back in third.
Second-placed Bideau was the fastest veteran, while Francis Woodcock (Bury Clarion CC) was the pick of the junior riders, clocking 21-38 for eighth place overall.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Simon Wilson (Ribble Pro Cycling) 19.27
2. Richard Bideau (Pendle Forest CC) 19.59
3. Derek Parkinson (Springfield Financial RT) 21.13
4. Matthew Kirkbright (Aerobic Power RT) 21.15
5. Paul Braithwaite (Pendle Forest CC) 21.30
6. David Turner (Cleveleys Road Club) 21.36
7. John Morgan (Coveryourcar.co.uk) 21.37
8. Francis Woodcock (Bury Clarion) 21.38
9. Jason Bateman (Team Swift) 21.40
10. David Ashton (Aerobic Power RT) 21.51
Women: Deborah Moss (Team Merlin) 23.21
Veterans: Richard Bideau