If you have a map of this course, please email email@example.com
Dan Evans was quickest over two stages in Otley CC’s event near Otley on Saturday, adding yet another win to his tally.
The 2014 National Hill Climb champion was too quick for the rest of the field, completing the Guise Cliff climb in 3.23.4 and the Norwood in 4.51.6 to make a combined time of 8.15.
He was pushed close by Kieran Savage (Team B38 - Underpin Racing) who put down times of 3.25 and 4.56 to total 8.21, six seconds off his ASSOS Equipe UK opponent.
Andy Cunningham of All Terrain Cycles was third with his two times of 3.32.2 and 4.59.4 totalling 8.31.6.
GS Metro’s Fiona Burnie was top woman, her times of 4.32.7 and 6.28.4 giving her a time of 11.01.1. Jessica Evans of ASSOS Equipe UK was second with 11.33.6 and third was Lily Greenhalgh of Team 22 in 12.02.1.
The fastest veteran over the two stages was David Watt of Team Elite with a combined time of 10.20.5.
The quickest junior was Ash Coning of Identity Racing in a time of 9.50.8 and top under-16 was James Wordsworth of Otley CC in 10.02.4.
The team prize went to the Valley Striders CC trio of Matthew Hallam, Thomas Harmer and Torquil Hall.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Dan Evans (ASSOS Equipe UK) 8.15.0
2. Kieran Savage (Team B38 - Underpin Racing) 8.21.0
3. Andy Cunningham (All Terrain Cycles) 8.31.6
4. Zeb Kyffin (GS Metro) 8.42.5
5. Kieran Wynne-Cattanach (Maxxis 4 Racing Team) 8.53.6
6. Oliver Hayward (Rhino Velo Race Team) 9.25.1
7. Jacob Vezey (Harrogate Nova CC) 9.32.6
8. Matthew Hallam (Valley Striders Cycling Club) 9.40.2
9. Michael Harris (HD Revolutions) 9.48.1
10. Mark Jagger (Harrogate Nova CC) 9.48.8
1. Fiona Burnie (GS Metro) 11.01.1
2. Jessica Evans (ASSOS Equipe UK) 11.33.6
3. Lily Greenhalgh (Team 22) 12.02.1
1. David Watt (Team Elite/Paul Bethell Electrical) 10.20.5
2. Ben Lane (GS Metro) 10.51.5
1. Ash Coning (Identity Racing) 9.50.8
2. Elliot Reed (Identity Racing) 10.48.6
1. James Wordsworth (Otley CC) 10.02.4
2. Tommy Dawson (Yorkshire Road Club) 10.21.9
Team: Matthew Hallam, Thomas Harmer and Torquil Hall (Valley Striders CC) 30.25.9