||Open 50 Startsheet.pdf
||30 Apr 17 19:59
|Map with hazards summary
||04 May 17 21:55
||Open 50 Results.pdf
||10 May 17 06:11
Bentley Memorial Hall , Hole Lane, Bentley, GU10 5NB
- Please respect the local residents of Bentley by parking considerately. Do not park on the road near the headquarters, even for a short period of time. Please adhere to the guidance on the parking diagram included. If we receive complaints, we may lose Bentley Memorial Hall as an option for the HQ. This could potentially mean the end of up to 20 open events on the course during the year.
- Please respect the volunteers from Charlotteville CC and the timekeepers who are giving up their time to help out.
- Please sign on and collect your numbers from the headquarters.
- An arm number will be provided, place this on your left arm, so that it is visible from the front.
- Position your main number so that it is visible from the rear when in the racing position.
- This event may be subject to a Doping Control - It is your responsibility to check by returning to the HQ and signing in as soon as possible after you finish.
- No cleats or bikes in in the hall.
- Please allow at least 10 minutes to get to the start.
- Riders should not use aero bars whilst rounding the Coxbridge Roundabout. Anyone seen doing so will be disqualified from the event.
- The start is on the opposite side of the carriageway from the HQ. Riders should only use designated crossing points and must not climb over the central reservation. Anyone seen doing so will be disqualified from the event.
- Head-down riding kills – if dangerous riding is witnessed it will be investigated and reported.
- No vehicles, except those of the timekeepers, shall be parked at the start or finish