Nic Fennell topped the men’s timesheets as Debbie Percival blew away her competition in the Kent CA 25 on Sunday near St Nicholas.
Fennell featured on the roads of Kent on Saturday in the VTTA Kent 10 but could only muster up a second place, but Sunday gave the 26-year-old another chance for victory which he duly seized with a time of 52-01.
The Thanet RC rider now has five victories on his palmares this season, four of which have come in his last six open events on record.
Another Kent-based regular in Andrew Meilak (VeloRefined.com) claimed second-spot on the podium with a time of 52-45.
James Odendaal (Gravesend CC) completed the podium spots and set a new 25-mile personal best on open event records.
Odendaal clocked a time of 53-14 to mirror his best finish on record so far this season.
Debbie Percival (Kent Velo Girls/Boys) ended the day’s action with victory by a huge margin of nearly 18-minutes.
Percival clocked 1-06-52 over the 25-mile course to record her second victory in her last three events.
Jennifer Fearn (Thanet RC) was second placed woman with a time of 1-24-42.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Jack Cudworth.
1. Nic Fennell (Thanet RC) 52.01
2. Andrew Meilak (VeloRefined.com) 52.45
3. James Odendaal (Gravesend CC) 53.14
4. Dean Chiddention (Abellio – SFA Racing Team) 54.03
5. Neil Harrigan (Gravesend CC) 54.10
6. Mark Hill (VeloRefined.com) 54.20
7. Martin Jones (Colour Tech RT) 54.31
8. Keith Brown (Southborough & District Wheelers) 54.51
9. Joseph Dobson (Manchester Bicycle Club) 54.57
10. Alex Pearson (Wildcats CC) 55.10
1. Debbie Percival (Kent Velo Girls/Boys) 1:06.52
2. Jennifer Fearn (Thanet RC) 1:24.42