Ben Norbury and Claire Harrison were the fastest male and female respectively at the Congleton CC 50-mile time trial that took place near Cranage in Cheshire on Saturday afternoon.
Norbury (Congleton CC) topped the podium after finishing his run with an excellent time of 1-48-31.
The home club rider was last victorious at the Buxton CC 10 at the end of last month.
Adam Darby (Transition Race Team) was the man to finish in second after clocking a time of 1-50-55. And Daniel Shackleton (ABC Centreville) finished third, after finishing his ride with a time of 1-52-09.
Claire Harrison (Pro Vision Cycle Clothing) finished her run with a time of 2-07-07 to top the standings in the women’s event respectively.
Congleton CC were the fastest team overall as their three riders; Ben Norbury, Philip Gleave and Mat Stephenson finished with a combined time of 5-43-33.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Ben Gretton.
1. Ben Norbury (Congleton CC) 1-48-31
2. Adam Darby (Transition Race Team) 1-50-55
3. Daniel Shackleton (ABC Centreville) 1-52-09
4. Adrian Hughes (Seamons CC) 1-52-09
5. Rod Mason (Stockport Clarion CC) 152-26
6. Alan Chorley (Seamons CC) 1-53-13
7. Steve Hall (Thatto Cycles Racing Team) 1-53-42
8. John Cripps (Leigh Premier Road Club) 1-53-59
9. Matthew Last (Trinity Cycling Team) 1-57-07
10. Philip Gleave (Congleton CC) 1-57-27
Women: Claire Harrison (Pro Vision Cycle Clothing) 2-07-07