Race HQ Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Memorial Hall, Fulbourne Centre, CB21 5BS
The HQ is approx. 2.5 miles from the start, please allow adequate time, there is plenty of parking spaces at this new HQ, however please consider that we have a large entry when parking your vehicle.
IN THE INTEREST OF YOUR OWN SAFETY, CYCLING TIME TRIALS AND THE EVENT PROMOTERS STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO WEAR A HARD SHELL SAFETY HELMET THAT MEETS AN INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED SAFETY STANDARD AND HAVE A REAR FACING FLASHING RED LIGHT FITTED TO YOUR MACHINE.
NOTES TO RIDERS - The following local regulations must be adhered to: -
1. No riding with your head down, any rider observed riding dangerously will be disqualified from the event and reported to the CTT District Committee for further disciplinary action. Have a fast, but safe ride.
2. NO 'U' TURNS are allowed within sight of either the start or finish area. Riders carrying out this dangerous maneuver are liable for disqualification from the event and further disciplinary action by the CTT District Committee.
3. Numbers will be situated in the HQ; these can be exchanged for a hot or cold drink after the event.
4. NO cars to stop or park at the start or finish areas.
5. No warming-up by competitors is allowed along any part of the designated course.
6. RESERVES : There are only 5 reserves, if you cannot start, please let me know ASAP so I can allocate them a space before the event, if you have not picked up your number 20 mins before your start time it will be given to a reserve.
7. RESERVES : If you havenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t been given a start time, you need to turn up at the HQ and wait for a non-starter.