HQ: Chelmer Club Hut, Meteor Way, off Waterhouse Lane, Chelmsford, CM1 2RL.
There is parking in the council car park at the entrance to Meteor Way, itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s free on a Sunday
NOTES TO RIDERS The following local regulations must be adhered to: -
1) No riding with your head down, any rider observed riding dangerously will be disqualified from the event and reported to the CTT District Committee for further disciplinary action. Have a fast, but safe ride.
2) NO 'U' TURNS are allowed within sight of either the start or finish area. Riders carrying out this dangerous maneuver are liable for disqualification from the event & further disciplinary action by the CTT District Committee.
3) Numbers will be situated in the HQ; these can be exchanged for a hot or cold drink after the event.
4) NO cars to stop or park at the start or finish areas. warming-up by competitors is allowed along any part of the designated course, after the event has started.
5) Static trainers are banned from morning events in London East district.
6) Riders waiting at start MUST stand on the grass verge.
7) Any rider passing to the right of the painted circle at Leaden Roding mini roundabout will be disqualified from the event and reported to the District Secretary for consideration of disciplinary action.
Riders to take care through High Roding village, parked cars and domestic driveway exits.
IN THE INTEREST OF YOUR SAFETY, CTT & THE EVENT PROMOTERS STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO WEAR A HARD SHELL SAFETY HELMET THAT MEETS AN INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED SAFETY STANDARD AND HAVE A REAR FACING FLASHING RED LIGHT FITTED TO YOUR MACHINE.