|Secret Training||040717 Secret Training 25 mile Champs .pdf||04/07/2017 15:46||Download|
|Start Sheet - Cover||25 Mile WJ TT Champs Start Sheet Cover.pdf||26/07/2017 12:32||Download|
|Start Sheet - Content||Final Start Sheet Contents.docx.pdf||26/07/2017 12:32||Download|
|UPDATE - READ ME||Final Update.pdf||04/08/2017 08:34||Download|
|Formal Result||Result sheet.pdf||23/08/2017 07:46||Download|
PROMOTED FOR AND ON BEHALF OF CYCLING TIME TRIALS UNDER THEIR RULES AND REGULATIONS
Event Sec: Martyn Heritage-Owen – 28 Clos Tyla Bach, Cardiff, CF3 0EJ. Email: email@example.com. Complaints and reporting accidents should be made in writing to the promoter within 72hrs.
Start: Time Keeper & Officials: Tony Howell, Phyllis Harradine, Paul Robinson.
Finish: Time Keepers & officials: Robin & Frances Field, Norman James, Simon Kinsey.
Observers: Terry Harradine, John Shehan & members of South Wales DC.
HQ – Rhigos Community Centre (CF44 9HJ) – open from 15:00 for signing on /result board and presentation. There is ample change facilities and showers situated in the community hall at the bottom of the car park and at the rugby club itself.
Many thanks to Denise Lawson and all the staff at Secret Training for their generous sponsorship of a bottle and hydration for all competitors and STRIP Personal care kits for the podiums. http://www.secret-training.com/
District and Championship Regulations
· No parking in Halt Rd (from Rhigos Rd entrance to Sixteen Avenue Parking, and turbo usage is permitted in Sixteen Avenue (Do not block entrances to businesses).
· No cars, except officials, are allowed in Thirteen Avenue (the start rd).
· No cars associated with the event may park in the laybys on Rhigos Rd between the start and joining the A465 dual carriageway (a district official will be checking compliance).
· No warming up on the course once the event is underway.
· No passing the Start timekeeper or doing a U-turn in start area.
· Turboing is not permitted within 100m of residential buildings. In practice, this means the whole of Rhigos village up to Mount Rd.
· Spectators are welcome opposite the start provided they are on foot.
· A shuttle service will take clothing, bottles etc left at the start to the rugby club.
PRESENTATION – In the Rhigos Community Club.
Juniors: 19:00 Women: 20:45
Event sponsored by www.secret-training.com/about-secret-training