Anneleen Bosma and John Hale were the fastest male and female respectively at the Farnham Road Club 10-mile time trial in Hampshire on Saturday afternoon.
The course conditions were excellent with very little wind, on a day that produced a number of personal best times from an array of riders throughout the field.
John Hale (WORX Factory Racing) clocked a time of 19-05 to set the fastest time by an individual male rider on the day.
Hale was last victorious at the Dorking CC 30 that took place in mid-March as well as finishing second at the Maidenhead & District CC 15 in the same month.
Anneleen Bosma (Team LDN) finished her run with a time of 21-39 to achieve the top step on the podium in the women’s category.
She adds this victory to the second placed finish in which she achieved at the High Wycombe CC 10 in mid-April and will be hoping to push on for the remainder of the season.
Second place went to Felix Wilkinson (Velo Club Montpellier) who finished his run with a time of 19-35.
Wilkinson was last victorious at the Chippenham & District 10 at the start of the month, as well as the Cheltenham and County CC 22 at the end of April.
The final spot on the podium was clinched by Nick English (AeroCoach) who finished with a time of 19-36.
The overall fastest time on the day was achieved by the tandem pairing of Ian Greenstreet (AeroCoach) and Rachael Elliott (Newbury RC) who finished their run with a time of 18-31.
Elliott, who is back on the bike this season after suffering a stroke the year before, is showing plenty of the form that helped her win multiple events and records as a solo rider.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Ben Gretton.
1. John Hale (WORX Factory Racing Powered by Silverstone) 19:05
2. Felix Wilkinson (Velo Club Montpellier) 19:35
3. Nick English (AeroCoach) 19:36
4. Pjotrs Suhovs (Paceline RT) 19:47
5. Adam Stone (North Road CC) 20:13
6. David Walters (VC Godalming & Haslemere) 20:21
7. Chris Jones (Bynea Cycling Club) 20:29
8. Ronnie Stone (Islington Cycling Club) 20:42
=9. James Cadman (Hounslow & District Whs) 20:48
=9. Angus Macinnes (Royal Air Force Cycling Association) 20:48
10. Tom Houghton (Brighton Excelsior CC) 20:57
1. Anneleen Bosma (Team LDN) 21:39
2. Melanie Sneddon (TORQ Performance) 22:01
3. Danuta Tinn (Maidenhead & District CC) 23:33
4. Jess Fawcett (JAM Cycle Race Team coached by BPC) 23:44
5. Ali Walters (VC Godalming & Haslemere) 24:35
6. Teresa Goddard (Kingston Wheelers CC) 25:30
7. Rachel Green (Cheltenham & County CC) 26:06
8. Joanna Wells (Hounslow & District Wh) 26:44
9. Anne Clark (Westbury Wheelers) 26:56
10. Pippa O'Brien (RT PODA) 28:29
1. Ian Greenstreet (AeroCoach) 18:31
1. Rachael Elliott (Newbury RC) 18:31
2. Peter Butler (Charlotteville Cycling Club) 22:24
2. David Butler (Charlotteville Cycling Club) 22:24