Mel Wasley (Epsom CC) and Pat Wright (Paceline RT) were both victorious in the Brighton Mitre CC 25 near Steyning, West Sussex, on Sunday.
Wright took his seventh victory this year with a time of 52-24 which gave him his second win in his last three races in chilly and hazy conditions.
The 35-year-old now has seven open event wins this season on his CTT record and beat second-placed Matt Smith (Team ASL) by 26 seconds.
Smith continued an impressively consistent season with an eighth podium finish this season in 18 events and 13 total top-five placings.
The Team ASL rider clocked 52-50 as Andrew Meilak (Verlorefined.com) was third in 53-41 as well as being the fastest veteran rider.
Mel Wasley (Epsom CC) was fastest woman and won for only the second time this year on her record.
The 39-year-old London-based rider narrowly missed out on dipping under the hour mark as she clocked a winning time of 1-00-02.
In other categories, host club rider Tomas Navickas showed the best improvement, going 3-16 faster than his previous best, and clocking 1-07-26.
The fastest tandem pairing was GS Stella duo Mark Jones and Tony Reeves as the pair completed the course in 55-26.
After 51 years of trying, host club Brighton Mitre CC finally scooped the team prize. Cris Coxon, Ben Cumpstone and Edwin Wagena clocked a combine time of 3-02-44.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Jack Cudworth.
1. Pat Wright (Paceline RT) 52.24
2. Matt Smith (Team ASL) 52.50
3. Andrew Meilak (Velorefined.com) 53.41
4. Neil Harrigan (Gravesend CC) 54.03
5. Ed Jarman Brighton Excelsior CC) 55.13
6. Steve Dennis (East Grinstead CC) 55.37
7. Conall Yates (trainSharp) 56.07
8. David Shepherd (a3crg) 56.10
9. Paul Deen (Epsom CC) 56.15
10. Stuart Bettis (South Downs Bikes) 56.24
Women: Mel Wasley (Epsom CC) 1:00.02