If you have a map of this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Calum Brown and Hannah Larbalestier were crowned fastest male and female respectively at the Team B38 Hill climb that took place on Mill Lee Road in Bradfield on Sunday morning.
Brown (B38/Cycles in Motion) clocked an impressive time of 48.8 to set the fastest time by any rider on the day.
The home club rider has started his hill climb season in strong fashion having already notched four wins on his record.
Most recently winning the Bolsover and District CC event last weekend.
He will be looking to continue his good form in preparation for the National Hill Climb that takes place on the 27th of October.
Adam Kenway (VITUS PRO CYCLING) and Andy Nichols (B38 Cycles in Motion) both finished in joint second after finishing with a time of 55.3 respectively.
Callum Dixon finished in fourth after clocking a time of 57.2, missing out on the podium by a margin of 1.9 seconds.
Hannah Larbalestier (University of Sheffield CC) topped the podium as the fastest female after finishing her run with a time of 1-23.4 respectively.
Larbalestier has started her hill climb season strongly after achieving a second-place finish at the Sheffrec CC hill climb in mid-July.
She will be hoping her good form can continue as she is set to ride at the Sheffrec CC hill climb at the start of October.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Ben Gretton.
1. Calum Brown (B38/Cycles in Motion) 48.8
=2. Adam Kenway (Vitus Pro Cycling) 55.3
=2. Andy Nichols (B38/Cycles in Motion) 55.3
4. Callum Dixon (Go Below – Kingud) 57.2
5. Benjamin Harmer (Wold Top the Edge RT) 58.5
6. Kieran Smith (Team Jewson) 58.9
7. Hamish McDougall (B38/Cycles in Motion) 1-01.8
8. Tim Birtwhistle (7 Hills Cycling Club) 1-02.1
9. Luke Hind (THRE Datawolves RT) 1-02.3
10. Tom Parsons (Bolsover and District CC) 1-04.1
Women: Hannah Larbalestier (University of Sheffield CC) 1-23.4