Alexander Royle and Emily Martin were the fastest male and female respectively at the Withington Wheelers 10-mile time trial near Goostrey in Cheshire on Saturday afternoon.
Royle (Manchester Bicycle Club) topped the podium after finishing his run with a time of 20-31, his fastest ever time on the J2/3 course respectively.
The Manchester-based rider recently finished sixth at the National 25-mile Championship and last topped the podium at the Weaver Valley CC 10 at the start of July.
He is next expected to ride at the Cardiff 100 Miles RCC 10 next weekend, where he will be hoping his good form will continue.
Emily Martin (Weaver Valley CC) topped the podium in the women’s event respectively after clocking a time of 24-27 to claim the top prize.
Martin recently finished second at the Manchester & District TTA 50 and was last victorious at the SCCA & WCTTCA 100 in mid-July.
She will be hoping her good form continues over the remainder of the open season and continue to add positive results to her record in both longer and shorter event formats.
Ben Stead (ABC Centreville) was the man to finish in second after finishing his run with a time of 21-11. Darren Maironis (Transition Race Team) completed the podium after clocking a time of 21-18 respectively.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission. This report by Ben Gretton.
1. Alexander Royle (Manchester Bicycle Club) 20:31
2. Ben Stead (ABC Centreville) 21:11
3. Darren Maironis (Transition Race Team) 21:18
4. Richard Cordin (Matlock CC) 21:56
5. Adrian Hughes (Seamons) CC 22:07
6. Peter Howarth (Stretford Wheelers CC) 22:32
7. Rufus Brunt (Seamons CC) 22:35
8. Sam Taylor (Weaver Valley CC) 22:37
9. Tristan Pilling (Team SB Hub) 22:47
1. Emily Martin (Weaver Valley CC) 24:27
2. Claire Harrison (Pro Vision Cycle Clothing) 25:21
3. Michelle Fairclough (Salford Cycling Club) 26:32