If you have a map of this course, please email email@example.com
Lewis Keightley and Hannah Macdonald were the senior winners at the Selby CC 10 on Sunday morning.
There were nearly 140 riders competing in the event on the V718 course along the A63 near South Cave, which known for being one of quickest courses in the country.
With favourite Joshua Williams (Team Bottrill/HSS Hire) a non-starter it was team-mate Keightley who made the most of the opportunity, stopping the clock at 18.46 to take the victory.
The Bournemouth-based rider had a winning margin of 12 seconds, heading the top three from Jonathan Wears (SSLL Racing Team) and Mapperley CC man Ian Guilor, who was the fastest veteran in a time of 19.11.
Keightley has had a good 2017 so far with a number of podiums as well as successes at the Poole Wheelers 10 last month and the Hounslow & District Wheelers 25 in May.
In the women’s competition, Hannah Macdonald claimed a commanding victory.
The Liverpool Century RC rider dipped under 21 minutes by a single second, giving her a winning margin of more than a minute over her nearest rival, Alex Smethurst (Team Swift).
Elsewhere, eighth placed Jack Levick was the fastest Espoir, whilst Bevan Jones was the leading junior on the day, a time of 20.22 good enough for 32nd place overall.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Lewis Keightley (Team Bottrill / HSS Hire) 18.46
2. Jonathan Wears (SSLL Racing Team) 18.58
3. Ian Guilor (Mapperley CC) 19.11
4. Paul Pardoe (Peterborough CC) 19.12
5. James Gelsthorpe (Peterborough CC) 19.16
6. Richard Dean (Team Swift) 19.18
7. Graham Knight (JCA Equipe Velo) 19.22
=8. Jack Levick (Tuxford Clarion CC) 19.28
=8. Richard Sharp (York Cycleworks) 19.28
10. Richard Harrison (Drag2Zero) 19.32
Veteran: Ian Guilor (Mapperley CC)
Junior: Bevan Jones (Manilla Cycling) 20.22
Woman: Hannah Macdonald (Liverpool Century RC) 20.59