Philip Graves was in imperious form on Saturday after claiming victory in the Birdwell Wheelers 25.
The course starts and ends in Hatfield Woodhouse and takes in the A18 and A614, just east of Doncaster.
The 2016 Classic Time Trial Series champion has been in sensational form in 2017, and despite missing out on the top step of the podium last weekend for the first time in April, he was back on top in style.
The 27-year-old NOPINZ rider from York stopped the clock in 51.51, giving him a margin of victory of nearly two and a half minutes.
The triumph is Graves’ seventh in less than two months, adding this to his collection which includes first place finishes at the Otley CC 10 and Stockton Wheelers 23.
Richard Sharp (York Cycleworks) was second in a time of 54.18, whilst host team rider Dan Taylor from Sheffield completed the top three.
Anthony Bromley (SSLL Racing Team) was the fastest veteran on the day, his time of 55.09 saw him just miss out on the top three by 16 seconds, coming in fourth.
Ann Walsham (Maxx RT) was victorious in the women’s category, and has also been in good form this year which included the fastest woman prize at the Matlock CC hilly last month.
Walsham’s time of 1:03.39 was also good enough for 33rd place overall and a 28 second winning margin over teammate Emilie Verroken.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Philip Graves (NOPINZ) 51.51
2. Richard Sharp (York Cycleworks) 54.18
3. Dan Taylor (Birdwell Wheelers) 54.53
4. Anthony Bromley (SSLL Racing Team) 55.09
5. Harry Buxton (T.H.R.E Datawolves) 55.34
6. Jack Levick (Tuxford Clarion) 55.52
7. Darryl Wall (Out Of The Saddle CC) 55.55
8. Nicholas Latimer (Rutland CC) 56.10
9. Liam Golton (Selby CC) 56.26
10. Andrew Cutts (Team Bottrill/HSS Hire) 56.45
Woman: Ann Walsham (Maxx RT) 1:03.39
Veteran: Anthony Bromley