Tim Wilcock continued his fine April form to take an impressive victory at the Wansbeck CC 21 in Northumberland on Saturday.
The 21-year-old from Newcastle-upon-Tyne stopped the clock at 46.05 for the 21-mile course that starts and finishes in the village of Belsay.
The GS Metro rider has already registered two victories this month, a win at the North Tyneside Riders 27 on the second, followed up by a win with team mate Danny Grieves in the 2-up competition at the Ryton Tri 18 six days later.
His form shows no signs of stopping, his time on Saturday was good enough for a 40 second winning margin over second placed Dean Penfold (Cestria Cycles RT).
The pair were some way ahead of the field in terms of the outright honours, with third placed Thomas Gilbert (Ludgvan Cycling Club) nearly two minutes back completing the podium.
Tyneside Vagabonds CC rider Tim Irwin was the fastest veteran on the day, a time of 49.10 earned him a share of fifth place along with Michael Sloanes (Blumilk.com).
Jennifer Batey (Vertex Biemme RT) took the prize in the women’s competition, stopping the clock on 56.21.
That time saw her in a tie for 42nd overall amongst the 72 finishers, a fraction over three minutes ahead of second woman Natalie Batey (Tyne & Wear Fire & Rescue Service).
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Tim Wilcock (GS Metro) 46.05
2. Dean Penfold (Cestria Cycles RT) 46.45
3. Thomas Gilbert (Ludgvan Cycling Club) 48.35
4. Ross Walton (Blaydon CC) 49.04
=5. Michael Sloanes (Blumilk.com) 49.10
=5. Tim Irwin (Tyneside Vagabonds CC) 49.10
7. Harry Walker (Team Swift) 49.13
8. Ian Norris (Blumilk.com) 49.49
9. Terry Wilkinson (Tyne & Wear Fire & Rescue Service) 49.55
10. Chris Mather (Derwentside CC) 50.03
Woman: Jennifer Batey (Vertex Biemme RT) 56.21
Veteran: Tim Irwin (Tyneside Vagabonds CC)