If you have a map of this course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kieron Davies (Drag2zero) clocked an impressive 3:27.34 as he powered his way to victory in the Hounslow and District Wheelers 100-mile time trial in Hampshire on Sunday morning.
The 29-year-old – who is the reigning Welsh 25-mile champion and has a season’s best 46.32 for that distance – covered the H100/88 course in 3:27.34 to take the win by 47 seconds from Team Bottrill’s John Dewey.
GS Henley rider Peter Harrison completed the podium in third spot with 3:30.22, while James Hayden (Bishop’s Stortford CC) was fourth with 3:35.04 and fifth place went to Garry Broadwith (Arctic Tacx) who covered the course in 3:38.06.
Laura Bartlett (a3crg) was the fastest female finisher with 4:08.16, while Jon Wynn’s time of 3:42.23 gave him seventh place as well as being the pick of the veterans.
* All reports are copyright of Cycling Time Trials/Snowdon Sports. Not to be used without permission.
1. Kieron Davies (Drag2zero) 3:27.34
2. John Dewey (Team Bottrill) 3:28.21
3. Peter Harrison (GS Henley) 3:30.22
4. James Hayden (Bishop’s Stortford CC) 3:35.04
5. Michael Broadwith (Arctic Tacx RT) 3:38.26
6. Charles Mitchell (a3crg) 3:41.26
7. Jon Wynn (T1 Diabetes.info) 3:42.23
8. Stephen Whitewick (VeloRefined Aerosmiths) 3:43.20
9. Marc Townsend (Neon Velo) 3:43.40
10. Alex Napier (Blazing Saddles) 3:43.42
Veterans: Jon Wynn
Women: Laura Bartlett (a3crg) 4:08.16