|Map with hazards (check will also be done on the day)
||27 Apr 19 19:01
|Map with explanation of laps etc
||Map - Laps.pdf
||27 Apr 19 19:02
||Charlotteville Open 50 2019 Results Sheet.pdf
||28 Apr 19 21:14
Please note this event can be over-subscribed. If you have a time in a 50 mile timetrial from the previous last 3 years you are very likely to get a place in the event. If you do not have a LTS 50 time, then consider the following:
- Places are given on a fastest to slowest principle.
- Ensure that your records on the CTT site (the LTS PB section, in particular) are accurate and up to date.
- If you have not ridden a 50 mile TT before, then your times at other standard distances will be used to rank you.
- If you have not ridden any timetrials before, then you are encouraged to complete an open timetrial at a standard distance before the closing date.
- Whilst estimated times are useful for field placing, they will not be used to decide on places in the event (so don't exaggerate!)
- There will be 12 reserve places allocated for riders who do not make the cut. If you don't tick the reserve box, you cant be a reserve!
- All reserves usually get a place before the day of the event, due to other riders withdrawing.
Please get in touch (via email) if you have any questions.