At a meeting of the Yorkshire District Committee of CTT held last Monday the following was decided.
The remaining midweek events (27th June, 4th July, 12th July) originally scheduled on the V718 will be allowed subject to the following.
1) Events to start at 19:15
2) Events will be limited to 75 riders.
3) A traffic count is taken for the duration of each event by an independent official.
No Saturday events will be allowed.
Promoting clubs with events scheduled for Saturday's can apply to run events on Sunday morning instead, subject to the following.
1) All riders will need to be off the A63 by 09:30
2) The events are organised by experienced organisers.
3) The District Committee is satisfied with the proposed event HQ.
4) A traffic count is taken for the duration of each event by an independent official.
The District Committee will also consider applications for new events on Sunday mornings from clubs that promote on the V718. Such applications must also satisfy the above criteria.